Translate

Tuesday 17 November 2015

MIC - Cheeky, Cheery and Jolly Santa's


 Believe in the season!




I was inspired by one of the artists that I follow, Vicky Papaiannou.  She sure does make things look easy!  Well this one really was.  The video (if you haven't seen Vicky's videos yet - I warn you they are highly addictive) I watched showed how to make the actual background as well as how to create the inlay for the wording.  I changed some elements...OK I didn't have the same snow flakes as she did, or the image for this card LOL.  I did partner it up with Santa and had a great die cut from Tim Holtz, I just love the word BELIEVE!  I was lucky enough to find the stamp - Penny Black - Season's Gifts for the sentiment on the inside of the card below.



The actual Santa Images are all from Make it Crafty and they are called, Cheeky Santa, Cheery Santa and Jolly Santa.  I just love the Make It Crafty images...they are so easy to colour because Zoe has all the shading lines on her images!

The Copic Markers that I used for these images are;

Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Beard - C00, C1, C3
Jacket/Hat - R56, R37, R35
Pants/Shoes/Belt - W7, W5, W3, W1
Buttons/Buckles - YR23, Y15, Y11, Y00

I have these cards selling for $5.00 each or 5 for $20.

The Challenges that I have entered this card into are;

http://alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.ca

1 comment:

  1. Hi these are stunning cards I love the jolly Santas. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge T for Tis the Season. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete