Translate

Sunday 22 November 2015

Happy Ho-Ho-Holidays


The inspiration for this card came from CardsByChristine.  I loved the simpleness of the card and how elegant it was.  I used a stamp that I had from StampinUp (not sure on the title as I have had this set for many years and I took all my stamps off the blocks and put them into DVD Cases for storage limitation LOL).  I think the card turned out pretty good!  Christine is much better tho with just her sentiment LOL.

The Copic Markers that I used for this image are;

Skin - E000, E21, R20
Santa Coat/Hat - R59, R37, R35
Santa Pants - N7, N5, N3, R35
Boots - W9, W7, W5
Beard/Mustache - N7, N5, N3
Fur Trim on Coat and Hat - C3, C1, C00

The additional items that I used are;

Red/White Bakers Twine that I unraveled to use only the red
Bells
Swarovski Crystal for Santa's Hat Pom-Pom

The Challenges that I have entered this card into are;

http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.ca



No comments:

Post a Comment