Translate

Monday 12 October 2015



Fireflies bring me back to when I was a little girl!  I remember camping and catching fire flies and placing them into a clear jar so that they lit up our table while we played cards under Patio Lanterns (now I am breaking out in the song Patio Lanterns by Kim Mitchell LOL).  Anyhow this image from Scribble Designs is fantastic!  Was so easy to colour and soon as I saw the image I knew instinctively how to create my project.


I also used the extra FireFlies that are freebies and placed them into different sizes to give the appearance they were flying around, some close some far away.

The Copic's that I used to complete this project are;

YR04,09
Y11, YG11,03
W5,3,1
B0000, BG0000

Additional product that I used to complete my project are;

Star dust stickles
Black and white twine
Paper From One Crazy Stamper called Campout



The Challenges that I am entering my card into are;

Outlawz - Monday Sentiments


2 comments: