Translate

Friday 8 May 2015

HighHopes-SamTheSnowBorder-May9


WOWSERS!  Another week passes - where oh where does the time go?

This week I bring you another of the new release images from High Hopes Rubber Stamps called Sam The Snow Border.  Sam caught the biggest mogal and went airborne into the clouds LOL!  He must be skiing in the Alps LOL.  

The Copic Markers that I used for this project are;

Skin - E11,  E33, E35

Hair - E57, E47, E49
Jacket - BG32, BG15, BG09
Pants/Goggles - T9, T7, T5, T3, T1
Boots - V15, V18, BV08
Board/T-shirt - YR04, YR09, R89
Mitts - R56, R37, R35


I used the following pattern paper that I bought from One Crazy Stamper called Hip-Hip-Horray-UpUpAway;




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;

High Hopes - May Challenge - Anything Goes
Join Us! - It runs through 7pm EST Thursday, May 31st.

I hope to see you again next week where I will have another of the new release items from May 1st to show you.  Have a great week!



If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:

Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment