Translate

Sunday 12 April 2015

150412-OutlawzChallenge-AprilShowers


This is my first EVER digital project!  I think it turned out rather well for a first attempt!  The papers are provided by our fantastic sponsor this week Lisa from Decosse Dynamite Doodles.  She worked with each of us to make sure we got the product that we wanted, was a fantastic way to arrange this card...Lisa also let me know how to do a digital project (which was extremely helpful LOL)!

The papers that I used are from the follow paper packs!



I found the Flowers and Bow online in a GIF format and put the whole thing together using my Silhouette Application!  I am still getting to know my Silhouette that my husband bought for me in November as a Christmas Present!  So its great to know that I can use it when I want to do some digital work!

I have entered this card into the following challenges;

Outlawz - Monday Greetings - April Showers

Thanks for joining me this week!  I look forward to your next visit!

1 comment:

  1. You did a lovely job on your first ever completely digital creation Michelle. I'm glad I could be of assistance to you in a small manner. The layering of the rainbow paper under the sentiment turned out really nice. The flowers add a great touch as well. Thanks so much for showcasing my designs so nicely.

    ☺ Lisa D.
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles – My Personal Blog!
    Co-coordinator for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
    Owner of the Path of Positivity Challenge!

    ReplyDelete