Translate

Friday 3 April 2015

150403-Dancing Hedgehogs!


Hi Everyone,

Welcome back to my creation for today.  The image that I used is from High Hopes Rubber Stamps called Dancing Hedgehogs!  The Copic Markers that I used for this project are;

Hedgehog - E40, E41, E42 and E44, E47, E49

Sky 0, B00, BG01, BG05, B06, B18
Clouds 0, B41, B93, C0, BG70
Grass YG01, YG03, YG25, YG17, YG67, YG99


I tried a different technique for the sky and grass and cannot say that I am very proud of this but everyone needs a starting point and I just started doing backgrounds about 6 weeks ago.  This is all about learning right?  RIGHT?? LOLOL  Only can improve every time I try!  On the upside - I gave this card to a neighbour today because he was so helpful over the winter with snow blowing our driveway when my husband took sick so its all good!

Well Happy Good Friday and I hope you have a wonderful Easter!  

See you next time!
Michelle

1 comment: