Translate

Monday 2 March 2015

Outlawz - March 1 - Bugaboo - Gus and Stella - Theme is to add an extra fold

Hi Everyone!

Happy Monday!!  Today's image comes from Bugaboo Stamps and is called Stella and Gus Tidbits - Grumpy.  This made me smile soon as I saw the image I knew I had to have it LOL!  The Outlawz Challenge this week is to add an extra fold to your card.  I think this qualifies for 2 extra folds (well it does in my mind anyhow LOL), one on the base of the card and the other covering Grumpy!









The Copic Markers that I used are;


Skin E21,11,51

Stella Hair C6,4,2
Gus Hair W6,4,2
Glasses B0000
Gus shirt T4,2,0 Blender
Pillows/Blanket R85,83,81
Sheets G99,94,24


The Challenges that I have entered my card into are;


I hope you join me again on Monday for another Outlawz Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment