Translate

Monday 2 March 2015

ADU - March 2nd - Purrrfect Together

Wow another month has passed and we are already into March??? WOW!

My project this month is using the adorable image Purrrfect Together!  I think this kitty is sooooooo cute!  Soon as I saw the image I knew it was a card!  I partnered this together with the Freebie on All Dressed Up Blog (so no excuse for you not to participate in the challenge) called Cute Just Got Cuter.


The Copic Markers that I used for this card are;

Dog E40, E41, E42, E43, E44

Cat W5, W3, W1
Bows R56, R37, R35
Cat Ears/Nose R21, R20
Sky BG000, BG0000
Ground N4, N2, N0


The Challenges that I have entered this card into are;


I hope you join me next month for the All Dressed Up Challenge!  

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Michelle! The embellishments are the perfect addition! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and love the fur, amazing.
    Niki x

    ReplyDelete