Translate

Monday 16 March 2015

150315 - Outlawz Monday Greetings - Ribbons and Bows - ADU - Prom Dress

Hi Everyone,

This week the Outlawz is featuring Wendy's creations from All Dressed Up!  The theme for the challenge is Ribbons and Bows!  Soon as I knew this I had to have this image!  The dress has a ribbon and bow!  The hair has a bow! And of course my card has a pretty red bow as well LOL!



The Copic Markers that I used for this image are;

Skin E21,11,51,04
Hair C6,4,2
Lips R05
Dress / Bow R56,37,35
Belt/Shoes C6,4,2
Flower BV08,17 V25,22


The Challenges that I have entered this card into are;


I hope to see you pop back to visit my blog soon!

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, love everything about it! The colours are beautiful and the backing you have used is gorgeous.
    Niki x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Niki! I appreciate you popping in for a visit and looking at my card. I love how she turned out too!

      Delete
  2. Michelle this is beautiful. Love the lush red dress. Won't ask you to enter the challenge this time!! Still blushing at my mistake x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Sheila! Actually my first card I had entered into a challenge was an All Dressed Up image! I just love this image. When Jennifer did it a month or so ago, I knew I had to have this image! I am looking forward to making a card for my daughter when she graduates in a few months! YIKES!

      Delete
  3. Very nice. I love the addition of the bow. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Annette! I love the sheer ribbons! Seems to be my favourite embellishment.

      Delete
  4. Sorry to be so late commenting - been away on holiday. Your card is so sweet. Thank you for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments. Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete