Translate

Sunday 8 March 2015

150309 - Outlawz - Creative Bug - Unfrogettable - Glitter and Shimmer

Hi Everyone!

This weeks challenge at Outlawz for Monday Greetings I am using the image from Creative Bug called Unfrogettable!  I just love this image!

My card this week was actually very hard for me.  I couldn't figure out how to glitter and shimmer a frog LOL!  Then I thought of the Prince who turned into a frog and figured that he needed some glitter on his nails and then I made the flowers into lily pad forms and put jewels in the middle for that extra prop of glitter and shimmer!


The Copic Markers that I used for this project are;


Frog - YG25, G24,28

Frog Stomach - YG03,17,67
Eyes - G12,14,28
Chair Seat - YR14,24,27
Chair Legs - C7,5,3
Mouth - W4,2,0 R20
Fingers - RV25,23,31
Blender 
Around the Image - YR000,0000


The Challenges that I have entered this card into are;

Thanks much for popping in this week.  I love your visits!  I look forward to seeing you pop in again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment