Translate

Sunday 8 February 2015

Rio turns 17!

WOW!  17 already!


This beauty was supplied by obviously the 2nd best mom in the world (cuz I am the best LOL).  Ok lets say it this way...this beauty was supplied by Rio's Best Mom in the world (cuz I am my Ashley's Best mom LOL)!  See its all in how things are positioned!

The Digi (if you didnt get it free from Betty which you would have had to make a card and mail it to get there in time) can be found on Simply Betty Stamps and the Digi is called Franken Make Up Rio

The copic markers that I used are;


Skin E11,21,51,04

       G07,14,YG03

Lips R05,27,02

Hair BV29,25,23,20

Eyes E49,47 Y18,15

Dress bodice BG0000,000,10

Dress skirt and hair bow

        YR04,09,R27,85
Lipstick Y28, R27,05

Bat C0,1,3,5 7

Mirror BG000


The HOP that was created for you Rio are:

Michelle Vata - You are here now!



I hope you enjoyed popping and following our Blog Hop!  Happy Birthday Rio!  I look forward to your visit next time!

7 comments:

  1. aaaaah!!!! i love it!!! thank you soo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous Card!! I Love how you did the makeup on her face!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to say, Fun hopping along with you!!

      Many Blessings,
      Tina Keller

      Delete
  3. You concept was so creative - I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love the mirror! Great colors too. Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete