Translate

Tuesday 3 February 2015

High Hopes - Feb 3rd - Anything Goes - Monkey Romance - M-148

Hi Everyone!

It gives me great pleasure to provide my first card as a DT for High Hopes Rubber Stamps!  I started going to One Crazy Stamper for Crops and Classes a few months ago and found a great bunch of Crafters!  When Lora asked me to join her Design Team I was extremely delighted and jumped at the opportunity!

My first card is fitting for Valentines Day (which is around the corner) and since the theme this week is Anything goes with a touch of red, well I challenge anyone to tell me that this cute Monkey Romance does not fit that bill to a tee!


The copic markers that I used for this cutie are;


Monkey E31,33,35,37,59

Roses R56,37,35

Leaves YG25 G24,28

Bag Y13,15,17

Colourless blender

The challenges that I have entered this card into are;

I am glad you popped in for a visit!  I hope to see you again soon!

Happy Valentines Day
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment