Translate

Sunday 1 March 2015

150301 - Outlawz Freebie Challenge - Gerda Steiner Designs - Anything Goes

Hi Everyone!

Like last month I have decided to place all my Monthly Challenges into my Calendar Book that I created in December to help me balance my life, now isn't that a lot for this little book to take on for my life LOL!



The image is provided by Gerda Steiner Designs.  Isn't it just adorable?  It makes me want to go to our local zoo.  My calendar book actually has a folder pocket in each of the monthly sheets!  That jagged triangular pointy sheet is the top sheet and the summer fun sheet is the back ground sheet.

The Copic Markers that I used for this project are;


Elephant C0,2,4,6

Elephant toe nails C6
Elephant tongue R20
Bird Y13,15,19 YR24
Balloon BV31,34,04
Shadow BV20
floor shadow E42, W2,0


The Challenges that I have entered this project into are;


I hope you join the challenge this month and get your awesome freebie image from Gerda Steiner Designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment