Translate

Tuesday 21 October 2014

All Dressed Up - Cute got Cuter


Isn't the title of this digi just the bomb?  Cute Just got Cuter!  It was a freebie that I was able to get from All Dressed Up Stamps Blog.  It was perfect because all you need to enter their existing challenge is to use an All Dressed Up Stamp.

The Copic's that I used to colour this Digi are;


Fur - E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, E49
Ear Fur - N1, N3, N5
Bow and Fire Hydrant - R34, R39, R59
Bone - E40, E41

The fire hydrant is a stamp from Stampin Up - Canine Capers.  I cut it out and then curled it to have the effect of the roundness of the true fire Hydrant.  

The background paper is also a stamp from the same Stampin Up collection and I embossed the paw print with clear embossing powder and a heat gun.

I would like to enter this project into;


Outlawz - Monday Greetings Challenge - Theme - Circles 
(well I really can't because I am a DT there LOL - but you sure can!)


I hope you enjoyed my post - feel free to look at my other creations and let me know what you think. Leave me your blog so I can come by to look around - I love seeing other projects they are great inspiration.

6 comments:

  1. I love the addition of the dog bone! Soooo very cute! Thanks for sharing with us at All Dressed Up Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Holly,
      Thanks so much for popping in to see my Cute got Cuter! I loved colouring him so much! He had to be dreaming of something...was either the bone or a pair of my good shoes and I didn't have a stamp for that LOL

      Delete
  2. This is so cute Michelle! Great colouring and I love that hydrant and bone you added.
    Thank you for joining us at All Dressed Up, good luck in the challenge and I hope you will be back again.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn,
      Thanks so much for dropping by to look at my Cute got Cuter! The fire hydrant is so cute and my first attempt at curling a stamped image to make is roundish! I truly love how it turned out.
      I definitely will be back to join in on some more fun with your challenges.

      Delete
  3. cute as a button
    Thanks for playing along with All Dressed Up
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne! I appreciate you taking the time to come by and see my card

      Delete